Friday, December 3, 2010

Tea Cup Kitties

 Here's my newest inspiration--to put my kitties in teacups. Last night I made this little Siamese and periwinkle teacup duo.

I was excited to find another non-Wal-mart place to buy yarn in Hopkinsville: Heritage Crafts on LaFayette, about 2 minutes from my house. They don't have a lot of yarn. In fact, I bought a skein of almost every color he had stuffed on a low and dusty shelf, still in the original plastic. The hole-in-the-wall shop has been in the same location since 1972! The cash register operates without electricity. I think there might even be some of the original merchandise there too :-). But Heritage is a gem down the street where I was able to buy the Paton's Canadiana cream and blue yarn used above. Yippee!

This morning I used a mossy green Paton's Canadiana yarn to make Gray Mini Kitty a scarf and teacup of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment